Friday, January 8, 2010

Poor Texas

I know I'm suppossed to be anti-ut, and if I'm not, I'm a 2%er, bad Aggie, bandwagon fan, or I don't know what "rivalry" means. Screw that. I live in one of the best cities in the world, and just so happens to be home of the longhorns. A school, may I add, I once upon a time wanted to go to. My heart has and always will belong to A&M. Having said that, I was rooting for Colt McCoy and the Longhorns last night. I don't feel like I have to justify my reasons, I just want to cheer on the Big 12, and my city. Honestly, I watched about 2/3 of the game, and that's being generous. I really don't care, I just wanted a good game. I felt bad for McCoy though. Anywho....



I was more excited to see some of my lovely friends I hadn't seen in a while. The boys' had people over for probably the last time before they move out :(  It was a good time, with a bunch of people I like to have around :) Here are some of my favorite pictures from the night...



the girls, minus a few! (and paige and her brownie haha)



Bailey reminding us that even though he's wearing a Texas sweatshirt, he's an Aggie underneath!



Fu and Al looking HAWT.



Paige, Paige's brownie, Heidi, and Annabeth!



Noland, Hayes, Crystal, Bob and Shawn chattin' away in the kitchen!

Marcus and Steve listening like little girls at a slumber party!





In case you didn't hear the 14 announcements that Anna Beth made about her icecream and brownies, here's a visual!

J. Lo and Gollum...!?!


 


Eagan (Han's new bf) tryin' to be like me

Not really sure...LB and Dave doing the gator chomp?



Overall, a wonderful fun Thursday night, and a sleepy Friday morning for meeee. The weekend ahead- yoga tonight with friends, Avatar 3D after, SWIM TEAM stuff Saturday! :), Andi time and then who knows. Hopefully spending time with Court and Hanna. Sorry for the overflow of pictures this time, I gave David my camera last n ight and no joke, he took 300 pictures. At least some of them turned out good!


Have a blessed day and WEEKEND!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I don't really care one way or the other about UT or Alabama. But someone I know won a bet and his co-worker has to wear an AGGIE shirt today!

    Swim team stuff already???!!!

    ReplyDelete