Thursday, January 7, 2010

Let's try this again, eh?









I blogged so much in college...I don't know why I don't anymore...but I am really horrible at it. Ah well, new year, new DECADE! Time to document my wonderfully, crazy vida.

The other night I was at Lustre Pearl (new favorite bar in Austin) with some great friends, and we were talking about highs and lows of 2009. Overall, I think 2009 was a great year. I faced some hard life decisions, fell in love, got heartbroken, and fell way back into love with my city, and my wonderful group of friends. I really, truly look forward to 2010 with a positive attitude. I have a new job, new position, and new outlook on love and life. Cheers.



2010 will start out with a bang- Chicago trip with my best friend** Amypants in January, skiing with my Austin friends in February, NY (again!) in March. I got the travel bug for sure. Hopefully late summer I can travel overseas as well. I'm ready to explore more. It all may become a reality soon enough- I turned in all my paperwork for DoDEA, so now to wait. I hate waiting. If I get this opportunity, it is sure to change my life. I'm excited :)



Here's the first picture of 2010...I thought that I would try that 365project.org thing, but on my own blog, so I could document it more. I thought I would put my first two pictures of two of the boys I care about most in Austin. First one is of me and David- getting ready for NYE. The second, is of me, and my favorite Steven on top of a building downtown Austin. We were on our way to a New Years party (hence the alcohol in tow and snazzy get up). What a wonderful way to start the new year...more to come! :)


Texas and Alabama are playing for the nat'l championship tonight, I hope to have some great pictures tomorrow! Hate to say it, but I'm rootin' for TEXAS! Go Big 12







** edited to call Amy my best friend instead of "wifey" because my mom said it sounds like I'm a lesbian. Happy now? :)

2 comments: