Thursday, January 14, 2010

God is Good

Yesterday, well scratch that, this WEEK has been rough. No real reason except I'm freaking out about fundraising for TNT (my marathon) and work has been super stressful this week. Doesn't help when my alarm pooped out and I've been late 3 days this week. Well, last night I decided to take a last resort and make a Facebook invite to let my friends know. I hate getting these, let alone doing them! I hate, HATE asking people for money. I talked to my sweet father and he helped me calm down and said to say a prayer and let God take over it. 20 minutes later I got an email update that someone had donated...$250!!! My sweet friend, Mike Ramirez, selflessly went above and waaay beyond to donate to something he also believes in. I have to admit it was through the power of prayer and there's no way I would have been able to do it with God. Little by little, it's starting to look better. I know I'll have to kick some of my own money in too, but that was expected, and I want to. Then to make things better, I got a surprise visit from Steven! I love surprises. I don't love when he accidently knocks over my glass of wine...:)

Yesterday was pretty boring other than TNT stuff, and some online training! This is what I was staring at all night long...only 3 more chapters to go! Thank goodness!



Ok, well today is a big day (I got to school reeeallly early) because we have walk throughs and observations today, but it's a B day so it's just crazy hectic. I just have to get through today though, but then it's basically the weekend! A little more training tonight, hopefully some fun, then FRIDAY! David's making lunch for me and Katie at school, then I'm puppy sitting this weekend! I promise to have more exciting pictures to post than computer screens and vitamins.

Have a wonderful day!

Oh, and if you want to donate to a GREAT cause, here's my website :)
Team In Training!

No comments:

Post a Comment