Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Monday on a Tuesday

Yesterday was a great day, but today is NOT starting off well. I have to make this quick. I woke up TWO HOURS after I was suppossed to, and I was late to work. Good thing I have 1st period off! I'm sneezing my head off, and I'm going to have one of the busiest days everrrr. Blah. Looking forward to this afternoon seeing Hanna and going to practice. This is the only picture I took yesterday...it's from my phone. I had to go to Walgreens and get some joint vitamins because I could baaaarely run yesterday, I almost cried. It's not pain so much, but just stiffness. Very frustrating. Hopefully this will help. I mean, it better, I have to run like 5 miles tonight and I don't see how that's possible if my legs were working like they were last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment