Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I'm back!

Ohhhhhmygoooodnesss! February has been from HELL! So glad that it's nearing the end. I have been working non stop getting 7th graders ready for their state testing next week, aaaand I have my identity stolen so any time I DID have during the day was on the phone with my bank- every.single.day. Horrific.

Honestly, I have nothing to report other that never loan your information out to anyone you don't know. I have my debit card in my wallet still, and I never gave it to anyone. Some stupid hacker or rude bartender or customer service person stole my info. I guess there are just always going to be dishonest people out there. It was bound to happen one way or another. Ho-hum. All I know is, don't bank with Compass Bank (now BBVA Compass). I know identify fraud can happen anywhere, but they were so unhelpful, rude, and just...dumb. It happened February 11th, and I still don't have any money. Negative $800 to be exact.

It's only Wednesday, but I am SO ready for the weekend! I have some friends that will be in town, and I am looking forward to just relaxing and cleaning and having a good time! I think I want to see a movie tonight. We'll see how that pans out...

Hope everyone enjoyed National Margarita Day as much as I did!! :)

e

No comments:

Post a Comment