Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Super Bowl!

Ok, let's try this again....Apparently in Internet Explorer, my blog shows up all jacked up, but it's fine on Safari and Mozilla. Hmmm. So, I'll try it in Internet Explorer and see if it works for the others...phew.

Like most Americans, I was glued to the TV for over 4 hours last night watching the end of another season of football. I was actually into the game this year, having friends from Wisconsin, so it was exciting to see who would win. Seems that not too many people wanted the Steelers to win, mostly because of their quarterback. I really liked some of the commercials last night, but there was a clear winner for me for best commercial. Here are my top 5 commercials:

5. CareerBuilder- Parking Lot

I mostly liked this one because it made Steve laugh so hard. And being over at his apartment complex, those tiny parking spaces...ugh. I could relate to this one so well!





4. Love Hurts- PepsiMax

Steve and I are always giving each other a hard time about the food we eat. In a loving way, of course. We try to help each other out, so this was funny to me. Especially how hard the woman threw it at the end!




3. Doritos- The Best Part

This was one of the first commercials I saw that I laughed out loud. You totally didn't see the finger part coming! Ahhh so funny. "Mmmmmcheeeeese"




2. Bridgestone- Reply All

HILARIOUS! I think we have all had that "oh crap" moment when we replied all, or even thought we replied to all. Whether it be a big deal, or not, it's still a scary feeling. I personally liked the coffee spillage part.




1. Volkswagon: The Force

This little boy was adorable. It wasn't the funniest, but definitely the cutest! But still funny. They unveiled who the little boy was on the Today Show this morning. He's a cutie! I just loved his mannerisms in this commercial. Easily numero uno to me!



What about you? Was there a commercial I totally left out? Doritos had one other I liked too, but the one I posted was better, in my opinion :) Time to hit the gym today to work off that queso and Super Bowl party deliciousness!




No comments:

Post a Comment