Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Ready for fall...

Last week was such a tease. I need it to be cool and pretty soon. This hot and humid weather is really starting to get to me! Not much as been happening except I went to Austin City Limits this past weekend. I'm sure most people have heard of it, but it's a 3 day festival at a gorgeous park in downtown Austin. The headliners this year were Phish, Muse, and The Eagles. Last year I went stage hopping to make sure I heard lots of bands, and Paige and I got super up close during a lot of sets, but this year I didn't get close once. The weather was absolutely perfect (well, a little too hot on Saturday) so it was nice to lay on the nice green grass and have a couple drinks with friends. Friday night was actually my favorite when Steve, Amy and I left Zilker Park to see a free Mates of State show at Mohawk. They are so lovely, and I'm so glad we missed Phish (and The Strokes) to see them. Totally worth it. I'm still catching up on sleep, and I have a feeling it won't really catch up til this next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment