Thursday, October 14, 2010

A Random Thanks...

Just a special thanks to those who serve our country. It's not a holiday or I don't know of anyone that has died recently...it was just brought to my attention how hard it is to be married, or in a family with those deployed or in limbo of moving or being deployed. There are times when there is no communication between loved ones- and you don't take things like talking on the phone or seeing someone, or even a simple email for granted. You wait to hear the phone ring, or have an email in your inbox, but at the same time pray that it's good and not bad news. I cannot imagine. So, thank you for all you do. Not only do you leave your most prized possessions behind, but you fight selflessly for my freedom. For that, I am forever grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment