Friday, September 24, 2010

Sleepy Girl

Last night I went to kickball (lost...sad) and then went to the Dave Barnes concert at Stubbs! It was a suuuuper late show, but I got some good quality hang out time with Steve, so it was all good with me :) We got downtown around 9, grabbed some pizza and a drink at Stubbs, then waited for Dave to come on at 11! What was really cool is that he AND the "opener", Andrew Ripp, came on at the same time. Mostly Dave playerd, but Andrew played a couple songs in the middle of the set. This was my 7th Dave Barnes concert (3 times at Stubbs, 1 time at La Zona Rosa, 1 time Island Party in BCS, 1 time in NYC at Bowry Ballroom, ...and I can't remember if it was Dallas or Houston I saw him a while ago.) Anyway, it was super good because I LOVE his new CD! My absolute favorite song is this song "God Gave Me You" that Steve loves too. He got a huge grin when he played this last night. So cute! Steve bought me a "i heart dave barnes" shirt too. What a man- letting his woman "heart" another man! Hahaha. Always a funny concert- love love Dave's humor. I wish he played in Texas once a month, I would totally go each time! Except if he played at 11-1 everytime- eek I'm sleepy today. I reeeeally want to go to Houston Saturday and see him with Amy again. Too stalker-y?

Sooo I read on an Austin blog that Ryan Reynolds was in down at the Drafthouse last night promoting a movie. Holy crap how did I not know about this!? I'm not a huge stalker of celebrities but I would have camped out for that one! Just look at him...he's so pretty....:) These are pictures from last night's premier of "Buried" .

ok it won't let me upload anymore. sad. anywho. he's beaaaaauuuuutiful.

In other news- we signed up for another season of bowling! I think our team is going to be "Thunderwear" since we always have a Thunder theme going...I like that name a lot :) That's my vote at least. It will be me, Steve, Bob, Jeff and Rebecca. I hope I don't bring the team down! eek. We will practice this weekend!

Happy Friday y'all!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment