Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Look at me posting two days in a row!

I don't have to write a novel every time, I just have to remind myself of that!

Yesterday Bruno Mars was on the Bobby Bones Show and I cannot get over how perfect and amazing his voice is! There was a link to his  cover medley of songs including Proud Mary,  Eye of the Tiger, and The Way You Make me Feel! Then here is his hit of  Just the Way You Are ... so good! I am getting a liiiiittle sick of them playing that song every hour on the hour, and then some, but his voice is p-e-r-f-e-c-t. So what if he had a little cocaine run in, in Vegas. It was "his first time", right?

Steve and I are going to see Jersey Boys in San Antonio on Saturday night! So excited!
 Now to decide what we should be for Halloween....I have a feeling there will be LOTS of Jersey Shore people. I might just do nerd again because that was easy and I still have the stuff for it! Last night our friend Marcus turned 27 and for that, we celebrated at ZTejas! Yum! Tonight we have Steve's bball game and I have to decide between Polvos with the girls, or Taco Bell...I know, I know this should be a no brainer. However, I told Steven almost a year ago that I would eat Taco Bell for the first time in my liiiiife on his birthday. Ugh. Buuuut something I DO know is- Modern Family is new tonight! Yay! Can't wait.
Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment