Monday, January 24, 2011

umm, i love you, but....who cares?

so, don't get me wrong. i  love me some O... however, she is a little full of herself, no? last week was the first time i heard about this "announcement" she "needed" to make about a "big" family secret. already, i don't care.

so her "big" family secret came out today, which you can read about here. so if i found out today that i had a half sister, i would one, be pissed at my parents for not telling me, and two..get to know this girl. i feel like this is all a big hoopla in order for people to watch her show and tune into her new network. maybe patricia will get her OWN show on the OWN? fancy that. all i know it i saw this as breaking news on my computer and i just rolled my eyes. there are so many far more important things going on in the world...oprah needs to stop seeking attention and use her fame for more good. i dont think many people actually care about this, am i wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment