Thursday, February 4, 2010

My wifey is the best!

This past weekend I had a WONDERFUL time with my wifey! We were both not sick (or covered in hives) and ready to have a good time! Court's friend Mo was also in town from Connecticut, so we were ready to paint the town red! Friday night, I organized a girls' dinner to get them to meet all of our group, and just have fun! Here's a picture from dinner.  
 

12 girls- most girls I've been around and liked all of 'em! ;) Here are some other pictures from the night....
  
Saturday night not as many pictures, but we basically did the same thing... 
 
Playing Spin the Bottle--- for a dance off!  
 
And we had to end the night with a "Kung Fu" picture of course. Way to go David! hahaha

Wonderful weekend, and it ended spending some food eating and game playing with the Yarrington's. I had a blast. Buuut all good things must come to an end, and I got a horrible cold because of all the fun I was having. Last night I watched the Aggie game (against Mizzou) and witnessed one of the sweetest college dunks everrr by Mr. Ray Turner. Here's a cool picture of it.
 

I'm glad I'm feeling better, because my thoughtful boy is taking me to La Cantera this weekend for Valentine's! I don't know what I did to deserve this, but it should be a memorable weekend! Here's a picture of the place we're staying...
 
I forsee lots of lounging in the hottub/pool and maybe some golf for Mr. Steve. We might check out the rodeo or something else while we are there. Plans on being lazy and relaxing are definitely in order! I'll try and take lots of picture to share. The weather is predicted to be perfect! 

No comments:

Post a Comment